Ocho Rios, Negril and Kingston, 7 nights
- Depart London for Jamaica
- Arrive Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay
- Transfer to host hotel
- Evening at Leisure
- Dunns River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour, approximately 9 hours
- includes transfers and the opportunity to experience 600 feet of gently terraced waterfalls.
- A shopper's paradise, Ocho Rios has become one of the most energetic cities in Jamaica, with its many craft markets, restaurants and bars.
- Swim with the Dolphins Program in Ocho Rios, approximately 2 hours
- experience a one-to-one encounter as you swim and frolic with two friendly dolphins.
- You'll also see exciting birds, tropical fish, reptiles and amazing Jamaican plants as you take a gentle nature walk through lush, unspoiled tropical rainforest!
- In the afternoon take a horse ride in Ocho Rios, approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Discover the rich history and culture of Jamaica as you ride on your beautiful horse through the wooded areas where the Taino Indians used to hunt for food.
- Stop off at the beach where you'll be served some refreshments in the shade of a beach hut before heading into the crystal clear water for a refreshing swim!
- Spend a complimentary day at a neighbouring resort.
- Enjoy a pampering session at the spa overlooking the ocean
Day 5 and 6
- Scenic Tour of Kingston, approximately 10 hours.
- Visit the legendary Bob Marley Museum, the University of the West Indies, The Governor General's Residence and other fascinating attractions.
- Ocho Rios White River Valley Tubbing Safari, approximately 2 hours.
- Take off on an exciting river tube ride along the White River where you'll be surrounded by beautiful scenery
- Spend your last day in beautiful Negril on The Negril Sunset Tour, approximately 5 hours.
- Drive to the west for an historical tour from the hotel to Negril where time stands still and a laid back attitude becomes a way of life.
- Walk along 7 miles of white sand beach and enjoy a sumptuous Jamaican lunch.
- End your evening at the legendary Ric's cafe
- Transfer to Sangster International Airport for flight to London Gatwick
Thank you for choosing Jamaica......please come again.